Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This Juxtaposition of Good and Bad...

"...reminds me of the best and the worst dreams I've had."
~ Andrew Jackson Jihad

The past five days have been ridiculous with ups and downs. First, read the blog I posted last night, then read this.

MONDAY -- Go to school, take my EOCT (which seemed to be easy), finish the day. Off to work. I get a call right before I go in from Randy at Blairsville Bikes and Boards; my bike has come in, and apparently it's really awesome. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to go pick it up then, so I'm going to get it tomorrow. Work was boring and slow, and when I get home I found out that two of our puppies died today. We think it was from contaminated dog food. Yargh.

TUESDAY -- Go to school, do nothing. Get home, discover two more dead puppies and a third one is MIA. We now have two left, and they appear to be perfectly fine. Went and got my bike after discovering all of that. I like it, and am planning on going on a decently long bike ride after tomorrow's AP test.

It seems like Death always takes in groups, but what can one do about it? Unfortunately, not much of anything.

These ups and downs are killing me.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

Love ya, Dakota! It's almost over!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Wow. I'm sorry about all of that. I would never have known, though, it seemed like you handled it well. If you do need anything, however, let me know........i've been told i'm very good to rant at... later.

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home