Sunday, April 06, 2008

Every Minute You Live You Grow One Minute Older, and I'm Older Right Now...You're Older Right Now...

So, I went to this awesome show in Western Springs, IL last night. James Eric, This Forest!, The Pharmacy, Slutbarf, Arkansas?, and redbear. played. It was one of, if not the, best / most fun shows I've ever been to. I recorded all of it, and, as usual, it's on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=DakotaFloyd

Before and after the show were awesome too. I got to hang out with some old friends plus meet a ton of new ones. Yay vegan potlucks and sleepovers! Haha.

So anyway, flashback to my flight up here. I'm in the very back, right next to the engine, my reading light doesn't work, my tray table is broken, and to top it all off, there is a three year old kicking me the whole way there. Yargh.

And I can't steal wireless access at my mom's house. I'm at a library right now.

Oh well. At least it's warm up here.

Hope everyone else's breaks are going adequately. I wanna come home. It feels like I've been here a week.

Oh well. When we get back, four weeks of school left! Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home