Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I've Got the Rotten Apple Core Feeling...

...Dying like a living ghost. Now I'm lying on the ground, not making a sound, thinking I love you the most."
~Andrew Jackson Jihad

So, Ghost Mice played here today. It was pretty awesome. They showed up about 10 minutes late (surprised?), and out of their van pops Eric Ayotte, which was an awesome surprise. I conned him into playing a short set, and it was pretty fantastic. Only a handful of people showed up, but it was still fun. It seemed like everyone had a good time. I have all sorts of random CDs from the show, so if anyone wants anything, lemme know! Oh, and I recorded the whole thing except for about a minute of Ghost Mice's last song (I ran out of film). It can be viewed here:
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=DakotaFloyd&p=r

Woohoo!

Next show = This Friday at Antioch Baptist Church. HighFlightSociety is playing. 6PM. FREE! Should be magical.

I am so sick. I've been feeling dreadful since Friday night when I played soccer (for the first time!) with Ben, Tommy, Victor, and a few other people. Oh well.

Now onward to finish this paper for Batchelor!

3 Comments:

Blogger ♡Eun♡ said...

Hope you feel better SOON!!!!!!!!
I heard Adam is sick too
I m glad I didn't get sick ^^
<33

7:31 PM  
Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

oh, cool, I didn't know there was gonna be a show at Antioch. Would it be awkward if an old person like me showed up???

12:27 PM  
Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

Dakota! I'm so sorry I didn't make it to the show tonight. :( I really screwed myself over today w/ all that medicine AND Jon's sick again. blah. Hope all went well....

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home