Tuesday, February 12, 2008

So We Don't Talk...

...though it seems to be
the one true cure for the disease
that tears relationships apart
though you'll say something like
"how's it going"
watch me cringe
i never want to hear those words again..."
~The Max Levine Ensemble

Well, it's been awhile, and guess what! Nothing of any importance has happened! Big surprise, huh? Don't worry though, I'm going to include every sundry detail of uhhhh...everything that's happened since my last post.

Or not.

Friday, the 1st -- Was gonna ride with someone over to the skate park because I was almost out of gas and had zero money on me. We all plan to meet up at Wendy's right after school, but I got ditched. Awesome. Thanks a lot. Oh, and I find out that someone has taken two rather important screws out of my guitar, but no one knows anything about it. So anyway, I get over to the skate park and the second I pull into the parking lot I get get a call from Michael Driskell. He's still in Blairsville. I could've ridden with him, but no. Whatever. So, as people start showing up for this here shindig, Michael jokingly says to me, "Dude, you should go steal that kid's skateboard." Of course, I go along and say, "Dude, ok." So I go to hop over this thing I've jumped over a million times before...But this time doesn't make a million and one. The back of my foot catches, chin meets asphalt, asphalt meets chin, chin stays on asphalt. Magical. I get up laughing about it, seemingly unscathed, but a bunch of people tell me I'm bleeding. A lot. I wind up almost passing out, but was fine within a few minutes and a bottle of water. No stitches required, but I do have a rather disgusting looking scab now. Woohoo.

Oh, and as for the show, everyone was rude and talked through the solo guy's set, and MkJag sucked really bad, but other than that everything went well.

That's about it really. Have a list of crap.

Things I'm Tired Of:

-- Waking up tired
-- Falling down
-- Subdivisions
-- Deforestation
-- People
-- Stupid questions
-- Being broke
-- Randy Zimmerman
-- Drama
-- Writers' block
-- My mom calling me
-- Driving
-- People
-- High School
-- Going to the Post Office
-- Me
-- Living at home
-- Not having a band
-- Un-good "spelin'" 'n "grammer" on da interweb
-- Not having any firewire cable at my immediate disposal
-- Waiting
-- The internet
-- Holding on to certain things from the past
-- Trying to do something positive for the community through music, but either getting a rude response or none at all
-- People
-- People
-- People
-- People
-- People
-- People
-- People
-- People

Enough complaining. I'm going to bed.

5 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

ahhhh, Dakota. 'Ole Krieg understands your frustrations. People--the common denominator of all things within your list--suck. That's the long and the short of it.

3:58 PM  
Blogger ♡Eun♡ said...

Oh yeahhhhh i remember your little bandaid story lol isnt it getting better though?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

*shrugs* you could go on a rampage and try to rid the world of people...except, that hasn't seemed to work for anyone...so, yeah...

6:47 PM  
Blogger deanapaige said...

Not even Hilary Clinton could have said it better.

:D

10:19 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I would never pass up college.

And yeah, there will be some annoying people in college but not as many because at leased they made it there.

You'll get to escape half the annoying people.

4:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home