Thursday, December 06, 2007

Look at the Trees Through the Window and How They're So Alive...

...and I remember how you said we die, but not like this...
--Dustin Gamble

Well, things have been shaping up since last weekend.

Monday -- Nothing happened. Surprised? Nope.

Tuesday -- MY LAPTOP CAME IN! I love this thing. It came with iLife, aka everything awesome in the world, and I've been making music videos and whatnot like mad. I love this computer. One thing that's annoying is that the 'v' key can be a little unresponsive at times, but I'm not worried about that, as it should be a pretty easy fix.

Wednesday -- Show at my house. The Awful Truth and Dustin Gamble. Pretty awesome. I recorded all of Dustin's set. You should go check it out on my YouTube account. I think one of the videos was featured for awhile because it got over 3,000 plays in under 12 hours. Awesome? I think so. http://youtube.com/profile?user=DakotaFloyd

Today -- A bunch of nothing besides playing on the computer. I signed my papers accepting my admittance to Berry today. The cool thing is, if I change my mind before mid-March, I can get my money back. I'm probably not gonna change my mind, though. Something I probably will do, however, is apply to Georgia Tech just so I can say I got in (because I'm fairly positive I will).

And uhm, that's it, I guess? Man I live a boring life. Oh, and I HATE SLOW SHIPPING.

The End.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

I like the flyer, Dakota; thanks for all your help!

12:31 AM  
Blogger stephanie said...

eh, by my standards, you lead a pretty adventurous life. in comparison, there's nothing for me to do. at home, i read or watch videos online. yup. or i write...and occasionally, i get to see burds flitting outside a window. still, i think i'd rather lead a botring life, if only because it gives me more opportunity to think about things...hmmm...i suppose i'll go check out your videos now...and i'm glad things are working out a bit more smoothly for you.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home