Sunday, October 21, 2007

So I'll Be Picking Me Up, Breaking Me Down...I Was Lost...Was I Found?

...I wanna feel everything
When everything feels wrong with me
Take a look and brace myself
Everybody wants to make it count

Save me
'Cause I can never float, sinking
Amaze me
And I would be there holding on for life
--The Rocket Summer

Ah, the mandatory Fall Break post.

So, this Fall Break has pretty much sucked and will probably continue to suck all the way to its close tomorrow. Oh well. The break from school has been nice. Anyway, here's all of the incredibly "fun" and "awesome" stuff I did.

Saturday (the 13th?) - Marched in the parade and went to a band contest. It pretty much was terrible.

Sunday - Work. Exciting.

Monday - Went down to Kennesaw with Ed, Josh, Richard, and Ben to tour the KSU campus. Overall, the trip was pretty fun, but I have no interest in the college. I've narrowed my choices down to three: Georgia State, Georgia Tech, and Berry. I'm kind of leaning towards Berry because I can get a degree from Tech while I'm there, and I really like the campus. I would rather live in a place where the ratio of deer to students is 6:1 than a place where that same ratio applies, but instead of deer : student, it is hobo / car : student. Who knows where I'll end up, though? Certainly not me.

Tuesday - Work.

Wednesday - Sat around most of the day, but got invited to go play soccer at the fields near my house by a couple friends. I went, and it was alright. I'm really out of shape and got tired out quickly. Yargh.

Thursday - Work.

Friday - Morning: work, Evening: Senior Night. Whoopdeedo. The guy in the announcer booth can't read. My paper thing said "one year cross country, one year baseball." He somehow managed to get "one year track, one year basketball" out of that. Way to go. Oh, and he said my mom's last name wrong. Anyway, fast forward to halftime. I get to play the 2 measure solo in the first song, and what happens? My valve gets stuck down, and I hit some terrible notes. Awesome. At least my marching days will be coming to an end soon...

Saturday - Work.

Sunday - Work then math test.

So yea, my Fall Break was just magical, as you can now see. I did get a couple things accomplished, though, such as reading 3 1/2 books, buying a couple good CDs, and finding somewhere close to 25 million guitar picks not a day after I ordered a bunch, but that's about it. And now that all that Fall Break crap is out of the way, on to junk I normally post.

I'm releasing a DVD soon. It'll be a semi-limited release and will probably cost something like 10bucks postpaid or 8 in person. What is this a DVD of, you ask? The Alcoholic Freshman! Everyone's favorite one-man-ska-band! Wooo.

Ok, my hands are cold, and I really don't feel like typing anymore. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home