Friday, August 31, 2007

You Have A Special Heart That I'm Afraid To Touch...

...only because I know that it's been hurt enough. I knew that someday you'd have to go away, but promise that you'll never change. I care for you and everything that you hold onto. I swear I do, and if you're not the praying type, I'll wish upon a star for you."
--Super Famicom

So I go to the doctor to get my throat checked out, right? Well, I sit there for awhile until the doctor comes in and then tell him my symptoms, ending with "I think I've strained my voice and messed up something...I've been resting for nearly 2 months and the pain still hasn't gone away." He nods the whole time and then for about 15 minutes and he babbles and tells me absolutely nothing I haven't already said, finally shutting up with "I think you've strained your voice...I dunno what the problem is. Rest for 2 or 3 weeks and see if it goes away then come see me." He didn't check anything at all (although he did ask if I had a sexy voice). Needless to say, I'm not going back to him. I made an appointment with Wendy Smith, but it's unfortunately nearly a month away. Hopefully I won't do any further damage between now and then, if I've even actually done any.

So I'm kinda liking Multimedia now. It's not only easy, but pretty fun, and I've actually learned a decent amount of stuff in there. My group basically gives me full say in music and it's pretty awesome.

On a totally unrelated note, I think I'm gonna go buy some screen printing stuff this weekend. If I'm not working, anyway. I've been meaning to get all the stuff for awhile now, but have never had the chance to. You know what this means? "Dick Dak Rob" and "BATCHELOR SUCKS" shirts coming soon. Yes.

Also on an unrelated note, if you were wondering about the show on Monday...It didn't go so well either. 4 people. Again. This time I wound up buying $40 worth of stuff from the two guys who played and still felt terrible. I'm sure I'll sell their stuff and make most of my money back, but still. I need to stop doing that. Oh wait. I am. Well...After a few commitments I've already made.

Anyway, I think I'm done babbling. Have a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger BLITZKRIEG! said...

Awww...I feel like we're all one big blog family now. You, me, Jenette, Angela, and who knows who else who always reads but never comments. Ah, how the internet has revolutionized communication.

On a side note, I'm all for the screen printing tees thing. We could make a fortune...or at least have some laughs trying! :p

10:52 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

The screen printing sounds like it would be awesome, i'd buy one. neway for the reason i actually came to comment, i hardly ever hear about your shows but i always come to the ones i do hear about so keep me posted. If there are any this weekend i'm looking for something to do with a group of friends so let me know.

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home