Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Just Want Out...I'm Just Going Through the Motions...

Well, the show Saturday didn't go quite as well as expected, but it was still fun. About 20 people showed up. Everyone was pretty attentive until Kalisa started throwing boiled peanuts. That kinda got on my nerves, because Patrick was amazing. He played a new, slow song that made me wanna cry. That song's gonna be on "The Blairsville Sessions". Yes, I'm still planning to release that. Anyway, after the show we all went back to my house to hangout...It was fun. I found out that Pat is moving to Olympia, Washington later this summer though...That means I can't hang out with him whenever I'm in Chicago anymore. :/

In other news, my PayPal account is acting screwwy. I'm trying to set up the pre-order for the new Alcoholic Freshman album, but it's being all weird. Yargh. I should be able to get it all figured out by tomorrow. At least I hope so.

There are 3 shows coming up realllly soon. Tuesday, May 15th -- The Alcoholic Freshman and Patrick Cadaver @ Meeks, Monday, May 21st -- Kill Your Ex and (maybe) An Act of My Own @ Meeks, and Tuesday, May 22nd -- The Alcoholic Freshman, Matt Turner, and Patrick Cadaver @ Meeks.

I sent out my check for getting the new imadethismistake album pressed. I am really, really excited about this release...I should have copies towards the end of this month and they will be 2 bucks from me in person.

I've finally stepped up my game in Chemistry and (hopefully) aced the test today. Huzzah! Hopefully I can do equally as well the rest of the year.

People have talked me into trying out for drum major. I don't think I'll get it and even if I do, I don't really think I'll be too awesome at it, but so many people asked me to, I didn't wanna be a jerk and say no.

Work is dreadfully boring. I hate it. The pay sucks, but it's better than nothing I suppose.

Anyway, I need to be doing Chemistry work. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home