Monday, April 09, 2007

The Days Are Getting Longer and Our Lives Are Getting Short...

Hello.

Hope everyone's Easters went wonderfully. Mine was pretty good, I suppose. I got to see Beth for the first time in forever today. I made her a mixtape...Hopefully she'll like it.

I'm excited for the April 20th and May 5th shows, but not so much for the May 15, 21, and 22nd shows. They're just too close together. And I need to figure out what I'm gonna do for the one on the 15th...We have a band concert that night. Hopefully the concert will be at 7 or so so we can just have the show at like 5...Only 2 people are playing so it shouldn't take too long.

I'm dreading writing this paper for Batchelor.

All of my friends are moving away after this school year and it really makes me sad. I've known it for awhile, but it's like it's just now hitting me and I hate it. What can ya do, though?

I need a job. Bad. I don't want one, though. I don't think any employer would like me too much anyway...I need off too many days (for shows and long trips and crap).

I am now distro-ing all of Jon Crocker's self-releases. That's all of them, save "Death." and "7 Days, 6 Nights". They're on CD-r and are 5 bucks a piece.

I have a cool idea for a split CD: Jon Crocker, Mr. Microphone, and An Act of My Own. It'd work great if AAoMO would ever record. Yargh! Maybe I'll just do it with This Is Lestat...If only Dave would bring my recording stuff back...

I'm getting the feeling that this Spring Break is going to be quite uneventful. Oh well. It happens, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home