Sunday, March 11, 2007

...And We All Fall Down. Ashes, Ashes Are All That Is Left...

I am a nervous wreck.

I have so much stuff on my mind right now it's ridiculous.

I have to make up my Chemistry test tomorrow morning. People are telling me to try out for drum major and I don't know if I want to or not. There are 2 shows coming up within 4 days of each other. I hope people come to them...I've been trying to promote, but it hasn't gone so well. My mom wants me to go to Chicago again soon. My uncle is missing. My grandmother is in the hospital and it really worries me. I'm still waiting on some CD's I ordered back in November. I still have about $60 worth of CD's I need to sell for Valiant Death. I need a job. I don't want a job. I really hope Taking Lottie Home was serious about wanting me to go on tour with them. If they were, I hope I can go. I want to start another band. I wish Dave would bring back my stuff. I wish I could quit losing stuff. I need to lose some weight...I feel fat all the time. A lot of my friends are really pretentious and it bothers me. Jon Crocker is an amazing musician who deserves to go very far...I hope people show up to watch him when he's here. I need to shave. I need to find a ride down to Atlanta on Saturday, March 31st. My grades this semester have been awful. I need to stop procrastinating and being so lazy. I know I won't though. I have no earthly idea what I'm gonna do with my life. I think I might need to get on that.

I am a nervous wreck.

Regardless, I'll put on a smile and try to make the best of another day. Everyone seems to think I'm the happiest person in the world. If they only knew.

If they only knew...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yah I know how you're feeling.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home