Friday, March 02, 2007

Freedom Is Realizing That Nothing Matters...

Yay for going to see Taking Lottie Home both Friday and Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. I just wish I didn't have to pay for anything. I'm nearly broke and in desperate need of a job.

I got "Dancing On Nothing," by Dustin and the Furniture in the mail today. It's pretty amazing. I was actually surprised to see that it was a professionally done CD in a digipack when I got it. I was expecting CD-r with normal, cheap paper artwork. Now I feel bad for only paying 4 bucks for it. See, he sells his stuff on a sliding scale of 1 - 10 bucks. All I had was 4 and I got an awesome, awesome CD worth much more in return. The artwork is fantastic too. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. It even has a rap song on it!

Ungdomshuset has been raided by the police. And now riot ensues. I hope the rioters win and get their stuff back. Here are some pictures: http://politiken.dk/fotografier/billedhjul_foto/article254394.ece?service=gallery

The record store / venue / coffeeshop idea is actually coming together. Ed is getting the final verdict later tonight. I really, really hope it works. I'll be working voluntarily for awhile (if not the whole time), but I'm definitely down for that.

I got a box of CD's in from Valiant Death that I will be distro-ing. I'm selling them all on a sliding scale of $4 - 5, which is pretty close to exactly what I'm paying for them (either exactly on or about .50 over). Here's what I got:

imadethismistake - The Bonfire Club CD-EP
Wax & Wane - Winter
Captain Chaos - This Is Cake
Captain Chaos - Ireland
Tinyfolk - "Platapeasawallaland" A Rainy-Day Owlbum
Nice and Friendly - Nice and Friendly
Joe Jack Talcum - Home Recordings 1984 - 1997
V/A - Ya 4 Cuteness (comes with button, hand sewn case, finger puppet, cookie recipe)

If you want anything, lemme know! Donations welcome. Haha.

Rollie and I played a rather interesting show last night. It was for a drag male beauty pageant. Interesting stuff. Makes me not wanna go to college.

Anyway, I need to start the 2 essays and revision I need to do for Honors Lit. Hope everything is going grand in your world, whoever may be reading this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home