Monday, January 29, 2007

You Make Me Feel Real Again...And I'll Do The Best That I Can...

What a fun weekend. On Friday night I went over to Trey's house and stayed the whole weekend. Bethany and Johnny were over there too. Fun, fun, fun.

While with the afore mentioned people, we went and saw the movie Children of Men. Interesting movie. If you have some spare time and a couple bucks, check it out.

I'm excited for the show Friday. Promotion has been going awesome and I think this may draw the biggest crowd yet. I can't wait.

"The Ef'd" is reuniting tomorrow afternoon. I'm not so psyched about that. Basically, it's Ed's bad lyrics mixed with something I made up on the fly. It's kind of a hassle. The Ef'd hasn't been the same ever since it started being "serious."

I'm not looking forward to this upcoming week of school at all. I'm ready to be out so bad. Everyone (even teachers) seem to think I'm a senior. I wish I really was. But so it goes.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home