Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Just Have Too Many Dreams To Ever Amount To Anything...

Not much has happened at all since my last post. The only reason I'm posting right now is for lack of anything better to do.



We ended up having a snow day on Thursday. Yay. We had a quick band practice and got one song pretty much down. It's pretty crappy, but oh well. After practice, I went over to Johnny's house 'til around 10:30, It was kinda boring, but I got to see Bethany again, and that was nice.



Friday: I feel extremely out of place all day, save US History. Not entirely sure why, but I don't like it one bit. Chemistry was actually a bit difficult and we have a good 2 hours worth of homework. Honors Lit was awful. We turned in our close-reading paragraphs and then got another essay, plus other assorted work, due Tuesday and Monday respectively. I hate it. The class is filled with friends, but it's just awful. We're having to find all of this symbolism in crap that doesn't really have symbolism in it. It's just a bunch of words. It makes me not wanna take AP at all. And it's only the beginning of the semester. :/

When I get home, I just sit around all night doing nothing. I'm just really mellowed out. I end up going to sleep at 9:30, listening to Alasdair Roberts, 2673, and Giardini di Miro.

Possible good news though: I was talking to Ed and he said that his parents were interested in me helping them open a record store / acoustic venue. I really hope it works out.




Today: I've been putting off my homework all day. I probably have about 4 hours worth. Extremely uneventful day, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home