Wednesday, December 27, 2006

It's An Awkward Hello In the Least...

I am typing this from computer 13 in Frankfort Public Library.

I am on Day 3 of my trip to Chicago. 3 more to go.

It's been just as bad as expected, but it should begin to pick up tomorrow at around 6PM, which is when I go to see a really cool show. I know half of the people playing and they have invited me out to coffee after the show, so it should be fun.

I have missed 2 opportunities to hang out with people I haven't seen in forever. It makes me sad.

I have begun to write a zine or something of the sort while up here. I'll post the first page of it tomorrow (or whenever I get around to it). It's not very exciting, but hey, it's something to do.

Well, that's all for now, as I have under 5 minutes left on this computer. Hope everyone back at home is doing well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well that must have been akward. Those kids are pretty strange anyway.
Atleast you saw Nice and Friendly

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home