Monday, December 04, 2006

If You Throw A Party, You Know I'll Be There...

Pretty good weekend.

At about 1:30 on Saturday, I went and met up with the rest of C^3 at Downtown. We talked, laughed, and generally had fun. After that, we headed down to the bandroom to get ready to march the parade. I had the coolest Santa hat ever. Anyway, we marched the parade and it was quite boring.

After the parade came the show that I promoted 1%. There were 6 people there. Yay. At least Trey will leave me alone now.

Once the show was over, me, Johnny, Mark, and Bethany all went back to Trey's house. What a night. We did pretty much everything that we usually do, plus more. Fun, fun, fun. The only bad part: I am now quite sore from playing football.


Friday, December 15th // ~7PM
Trey's house.
Nice and Friendly!


Tuesday, December 19th // 6:30PM
The Black and Gold Center
Inertia, Mount Awesome, Alex Walters, Others TBA

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

897-9856. Does Trey not help promote his own show?

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dish out money? Well that is a little lame, seeing as how you're making it happen in the first place.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home