Saturday, November 18, 2006

I'd Give Anything To Feel This Way Forever...

Whew, the show was awesome. Definitely the best one of this school year...and hardly any kids from school showed up. Mainly Hayesville and college kids, which is awesome. foreverdown couldn't make it due to Casey having a car accident on Wednesday, he called me Thursday night and told me. It sucks, but I understand why he couldn't make it. Anyway, the show was great. Afterwards, the building caught on fire and we all had to leave and AJ told me that Virgin Records has been looking at them. I'm excited. Oh, and I'm mentioned in the "Thanks" section in their CD booklet.

After we all said our goodbyes, I headed over to Trey's house and we played Taboo for like....4 hours. It was awesome. This show made me really excited for the next couple shows, and for possibly a future in music. AJ was asking me if I was planning on doing show stuff for a living. I said that I was hoping to and he told me that if I ever need a recommendation or anything, just to let them know, which I thought was pretty cool.

One bad thing about Friday night: I believe I lost my Jon Crocker / Rollie video. I wouldn't care so much had it been the crappy Jon Crocker video, but no...It hadta be the good one. Maybe I'll find it?

Today: I woke up and went over to Young Harris to record some stuff for Rollie. It took us awhile to get set up, but we finally got it and got two songs pretty much down. They didn't come out exactly how I wanted them to due to some technical difficulties (broken mixer), but they'll do. In other news, Rollie needs a better guitar. His sounds kinda crappy.

Anyway, I'm at home doing nothing right now. It feels like a Sunday. I'm glad we only have 2 days of school next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

The show was by far one of the best shows this year. Are there anymore coming up?

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice and friendly? Well I wouldn't mind going out of my way to see them play. I hope you can find a house to play at.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home