Thursday, November 16, 2006

I Was So Awkward...I Am So Clumbsy...And I Will Try Harder...Yes, I Will Try Harder...

I do indeed believe a miracle has occurred. Brook has finally sent me his song. It doesn't really sound much like him, but it's a pretty good track. Now, all I need are a couple more of the tracks, some artwork, and it'll be ready to be sent off for pressing! I'm excited.

I hope the show on Friday goes well. I've heard that fullband foreverdown is awesome. I'm really looking forward to it. I'm recording the show too, so if anyone wants copies, let me know.

I have to go to Chicago December 25th - 30th. I'm not looking forward to it at all, really, but whatever.

I hafta be on some highlights video tomorrow..."Talents" or something. I don't see why they wanna use me for that...I'm not really that great. But whatever.

Anyway, I've kinda got a headache, so I'm gonna go lay down.

Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home