Friday, October 20, 2006

Everything Is Back and Right for Me...

Whew, the past couple days have been fun.

On Tuesday, Trey, Johnny, Bethany, and I went to Netherworld and met up with Mark and little Mark. Netherworld was pretty much a total ripoff, but hanging out with everyone again was really nice. After going through all the houses, we decided that we would just stay in Atlanta that night instead of coming back to Blairsville, so we crashed at Joe's apartment, where I met about half of "We Are the Avenue." They're pretty cool guys. Anyway, pretty much everyone there got really drunk and, surprisingly enough, it wasn't awkward for me at all really (I don't drink). All in all, a fun day.

We got back from Atlanta at about 4:30 on Wednesday and I sat around the rest of the day.

Today, I got up at about noon, went over to Michael Driskell's house and practiced stuff for Fall Ball for like 2 hours, then went to play Geoff Nelson / Erika Bumperkoom's split birthday party. I almost died on the way over there. There was this Stop sign at the bottom of this hill, and apparently there was a huuuuge puddle right where it was. I got to it, hit my brakes...Nothing. I went out into the road, saw a car like 10 feet away, floored it, and barely got out of the way in time. I'm almost positive I would've been dead if I had gotten hit, cause that car was going pretty fast. While waiting for Rollie to meet me so I can show him where to go, I see Beth driving which is a nice surprise. I call him and tell her I just saw her and she comes back. We only got to talk for like 30 seconds (she had to leave to write an essay or something), but it was nice seeing her again. Anyway, I get to the party and play my set; it was surprisingly a fun time. I got home about about 11.

Tomorrow, I hafta go to the football game at like 4. Not looking forward to that at all, really, but oh well.

I can't believe that Fall Break is almsot over. It hasn't felt like 5 days have passed already. More like 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home