Monday, September 25, 2006

At Night I Lay Awake Just To Watch You Sleepin'...And When the Morning Comes, I'm the One Who's Dreamin'...

Well...The show is tomorrow. Hopefully I won't screw up too bad, although I'm sure I will. I'm only playing 4 songs. And ugh. I just broke a string. I just put this string on a few hours ago. That makes me want to punch someone in the face with a hammer. Now I hafta stop and get strings before the show. Joy.

My dad bought Sammy Ensley's CD yesterday. It's actually really, really good. He writes some really clever lyrics (one song is comprised solely of bumpersticker sayings). "If life was a pencil, it'd have no eraser." It's produced really well too...I might get him to recorded the AAoMO stuff if I don't have my own personal studio thingy set up by then. It'd be close and he'd probably cut us a good deal...

I need to find someone to record In the Shadow of Victory's set on Saturday...Hopefully Ed can do it. I'm interested in hearing their "new sound." Gabe says it's really awesome. Hopefully he'll be right. I think it's pretty lame how they did the whole reforming thing, though. They didn't even tell the old members that they were kicked out. I knew before they did. :/

Hopefully my stuff from Valiant Death will get here tomorrow. I'm ready to hear some new Madeline!

"I Am Only Your Side Effect" is now on Bonfire Club Records. I'm looking forward to releasing his CD cause I know it'll be good.

I recorded a song for a Plan-It-X Tribute compilation that's coming out late next month. It's a cover of "In Your Bed," by I Like Japanese Hardcore. It's not very good, but I made it my own (it sounds NOTHING like the original). The recording quality is the main problem I have with it. It may or may not be on the CD version, but I know it's gonna be on the online version.

I had a $40 check the pocket of the shorts I wore yesterday and they just got washed. Argh.

Alright, I think that's about it. Come to the show! It'll be boring, because it's an acoustic show, but you should come anyway.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Who is playing at the show?

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home