Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hope It's Better Where You're Headed Than Wherever You Are...

My great-grandma is on her deathbed. It's really sad. What made me feel the worst was almost seeing my grandma cry. Which I have never seen before.

I finally restrung my guitar.

Kyle wants me to release something better than "Little Glories," so he decided to release that one by himself.

I just wrote and recorded a new song:

Whatever happened to that girl I used to know?
She had a heart made of gold.
Whatever happened to the places we would go
After all the lights went out
I miss the long drives to and from your house...
What happened to our love?

You left home in search of new
Well...I guess you found him...
How do you think this feels?
I don't really think you care...
All those promises we made...
All going down the drain...

But somehow after all this mess
I still can say "I miss you."

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm really sorry about your grandma, I know how bad that can be. It's horrible to see your own blood die, while realizing there's not enough time and such.

Hmm.. Oh and if the october 10th show can be under 15-20 people we can have it at my house, I'll have my mom stay home so she knows we all arent smoking crack cocaine or something.

5:38 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I have great intentions of returning all your cds and cd cases, just to let you know. I'm sorry I haven't done it already.

If you don't mind Dalton wants to play the October 10th show. He's looking for jobs up here, so I guess he has intentions of moving here.

How is your grandmother doing?

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home