Thursday, August 31, 2006

I'm Waiting For You To Arrive, But the Waves Are Relentless and Winds Won't Agree...

And so it begins.

One "new and improved" Ef'd song is up on MySpace. It's not very good...but hey, that's what The Ef'd is about! There's another song that we need to record that sounds exactly like a Pack song would acoustic. I like playing them alright, but it gets old after playing them like 10 times just so Ed can get his timing down. Oh well.

One of my mics and both of my Jon Crocker CD's got here today. All three are amazing.

"The Molly Project" wants me to record their stuff. I don't really know why...I hardly know what I'm doing.

I'm happy. 8 shows are coming up. 7 of them are booked, and the other one is like 50%. I just hope people show up and the bands have fun and all that stuff.

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home