Monday, August 28, 2006

Even Though I'm Home Now, I Feel Completely Homeless...

Allow me to set the scene:

I come home from school and at long last, my GuitarPort is here. I'm so pumped to use it. I go and find a cable, plug in my acoustic, and -- Nothing. I even tried another cable -- Nothing. It works find with my keyboard and electric, but no. Not my acoustic. The one thing I wanted it for. I think my acoustic might just be shot, though. But still. Pretty lame. I was planning on recording all of my songs tonight, too. I'm going over to Johnny's tomorrow though, so maybe his guitar will work? :/

Boogdish, imadethismistake, Black Candy, and GMST this Sunday. Should be fun. Then Monday off! Yay for school holidays.

Hopefully my mics, mixer, cables, and whatnot will come soon. I kinda wanna have 'em. :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home