Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Every Whisper Sounds Like A Song That Says, "I've Never Felt This Way Before."

I'm tired of living such a bore and letting so many people down on top of that. I try, but it seems like something always goes horribly wrong and it's my fault. I'm really sorry. Seriously. I need something monumental to happen...Or maybe I need to just take a break from everything? Who knows.

Show this Saturday. Hopefully it'll be fun. I wish Sloppy were playing though. :/ They're the whole reason I set up the show. The next scheduled show after this is Boogdish on Sunday, September 3rd. imadethismistake and maybe one other will be playing. I hope it's fun. I might actually promote this one instead of just kinda inviting like I did last time...I'm not sure yet. I guess it depends on the other band I find...



theres nothing i can say or do
the game is ruined and i am stuck
with feelings that can't be used
i hold them inside
until they force their way out
they streak down my face
in aimless lines

the darkened spots
on my shirt are fading
but i still feel hurt
i wish i had never started
why can't we go back to stop
the hurt before it starts?

let's just be friends
thanks for another cliche
my days are going downhill
today must mark the bottom
from here I can only go up
i don't see the next days
as being something i will enjoy
the sky is dark and raining
it reflects my feelings prefectly
i wish i could stop the feelings

i write these words hoping
hoping it will help
but the more i write
the more i see it's not helping
this past month and a half
of ups and downs is what I have
to remember for the days
spent with thoughts of you
so many wasted thoughts
so many wasted poems
too much wasted time
i tried so hard
it wasn't good enough for you
you think that its all fine
your slight neglections
weren't that big of deal
at least not to you

someone lift me up
it hurts so much to be here alone
there is no one to talk to
you are here, but i can't talk to you
you won't understand
because you see everything as fine




PS -- Stephanie: I can't comment you back since you have don't have a blog anymore. School and life are both boring. Getting up early sucks, and I don't really like 2 1/2 of my teachers. And my nose is stopped up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

My blog is still here, but I was messing around with the title and stuff and I guess I cant make it normal again. Is that a song you wrote? If not than who is it by?

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home