Sunday, July 30, 2006

Ghost Use Doorbells, for They Have Lost Their Hands To Dying...

Do you ever wonder what would happen if you died? Like, not suicidal thoughts, but like, if you have affected anyone else's life whatsoever, or if your life was a total waste? I wonder that a lot. Especially at work when I have nothing to do except wash and wash and wash and wash and wash...And wash and wash and wash. I can't wait til my 2 weeks notice is up.

In other news, school's starting date has been pushed back to the 14th. In the words of that one dude from Heavyweights, "This pleases me."

In other other news, I just ate a plum. It had a sticker (which I took off before I ate the plum) of Donald Duck on it. That's kinda sad...Disney putting their characters on fruit.

Paul Baribeau has a new album out, but I can't order it, because he's currently homeless. That really makes me sad. Not because I can't order it, but because such a great musician and friendly person is homeless. I told him if he was ever in Georgia that he could stay at my house.

"Sick Joke 2" is the best zine ever. Everyone should own at least one copy.

Finishing up this post, I present you the lyrics to "I Miss That Band," by Paul Baribeau:

The words that you sang
On a track that you wrote
On a record that I lost
When I moved 2 years ago
And it all came back loud and clear and made me sad...
I miss that band

The notes that you played
All at once
Then one after another
And the drums kicked in
With the bass
And you guys sounded so good together
And it all came back loud and clear and made me sad...
I miss that band

Maybe if I close my eyes
I'll be back in a Lansing basement
Nodding my head as you rocked
And I wish now as I wished then
That we'd never have to ever grow up
And it all came back loud and clear and made me sad...
I miss that band

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I think if you died people would be all hysterical or somehting. You're pretty nice, even to the people you dislike. But it might be kinda weird because nobody ever really knew you, or how you really felt you know? I don't mean to make you mad or anything, but that's the first thing that would pop into my mind.
On the contrary I'm pretty sure when I die people would be like "oh stephanie, she had blonde hair and liked photography" and that would be a complete lie, right? I dont have blonde hair and photography is a hobby that keeps me from being bored out of my mind.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home