Monday, July 17, 2006

Count Your Blessings Daily...I Dare You. And May Your Fears Rarely Scare You. Let Your Heartstrings Grow Thick and Long.

The past 3 days were quite a bore. I spent them in Pigeon Force with my dad, his girlfriend, and her family. We did typical tourist stuff and it was kinda lame. There were a couple cool parts, but most of it was a big waste of money though, in my opinion. Oh well. Whatever.

While on this trip, I got "Catch For Us the Foxes," by mewithoutYou for 7 bucks. If you don't already have it, you need to acquire it. I also got an awesome book called The Angry Clam. I've read it twice already.

Oh yea...Me & Dave got signed to an Indie label today. Go us. Safe!!! Forever!!! Records is gonna be putting out our full-length whenever we get it recorded. Pretty snazzy, eh?

Speaking of "An Act of My Own," we NEED to fill a tour date. Finding help around here sucks.

Ok, yea...That's all I have to talk about.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Well I think the lack of "blending" in Suite 11 might have a great deal to do with everybody's music tastes. Like, Spiva probably wants a nice lead, that stands out and Josh (i think that's his name, the one that talks like God) always seems to want some sort of metal sound. And Rollie's lyrics aren't metal or in need of some mexican guitar picking (spiva). At first I was suprised that you all collaborated in general, musically. You all are very different from each other. Like I said in another comment, I think you should start writing and recording solo again, because that way you could progress the ways you want to and have your own sound.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home