Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Genes Didn't Bless Me With the Foresight of a Sage but I Know How This Will End...In Apologies and Ink on the Page...

...A slowly constructed crow quilled confession of my spirit to all of you.


Man, I was totally gonna write in this thing today, but I've gotta go. Tomorrow, though!



EDIT: Ok, so it's tomorrow now.


Not much has been going on since I last posted in here, which I think was a bit over a week ago.

- I have developed a growing obsession with Circle Takes the Square.
- I couldn't get into Multimedia for Drivers' Ed, so I got Krieger instead, which was a plus because Beth told me to get someone with 2nd lunch, and lo and behold, Krieger has 2nd lunch. Sadly, a bunch of retards (Alex Litman, Jake Wentzik, Ian Stewart) see me in there and decide to sit with me, completely ruining any conversations that may occur. I think Beth has decided to go into 1st lunch now anyway. So yea...whenever she's not in there, I go to the gym with Michael and walk around.
- I finally got around to reading the book Stephanie let me borrow.
- I need to send out a bunch of mailorders and return my amp.
- I still need a ride to the Taking Lottie Home show on the 23rd.
- Tomorrow night I'm hanging out with In the Shadow of Victory, then watching them play.
- Saturday I think my aunt's coming to see my grandparents in Hayesville...Probably go over there for a bit
- Saturday we may also be recording vocals for Dawn On the Inside.
- I might put the blonde streak in my hair on Saturday, too. I doubt it, though.



Anyway, I've got a killer headache and no one reads this anyway. Peace thugs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home