Friday, January 13, 2006

Follow The Footsteps That Lead You Back To Me...

This semester sucks. It's been incredibly boring and I hate Spanish. Blah...I never thought I'd miss last semester...

I FINALLY got this mix CD I've been working on to burn, after messing up 7 CD's. One of the tracks had some protection thing on it and wouldn't burn. So uhmmm...I took it out and replaced it with a different songs, which I think is actually better. So yea...Kind of a serendipity.

Purebuttons just saved the day. I'm gonna have 100 AAoMO buttons by the show (see below). I'm so happy! They didn't even charge me extra, except for a little shipping. My business will forever stay with them. Now...About that show!

An Act of My Own
foreverDOWN
Joshua Fletcher
Parkers Rich
Rollie Thomas

Friday, Janusry 20th. 7 PM. The Black & Gold Center - Hayesville, NC. FREE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home