Saturday, January 07, 2006

The More We Talk ,The More It Means, and I Could Never Let You Go...

Today was an alright day, I guess.

First block (Geometry) - Did nothing...
Second block (Honors Lit) - Did an essay
Third block (Physical Science) - took the test (I made a 100!) then watched people play poker
Fourth block (band) - played 2 songs...1 of them was kinda fun.

When I get home, something has arrived for me in the mail. It's 2 CD's from this pop-punk band called A Future Loss...They're alright. Check 'em out if you're into that kind of stuff. http://www.myspace.com/afutureloss

I finally got a reply from PunkRadioCast about the hoodie I ordered waaaay back in November as well...They just shipped it out late last month...I should have it soon. Yay.

As for the rest of the day / night...I've done absolutely nothing. Pretty exciting, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home