Friday, December 30, 2005

My Brain's Repeating, "If You've Got An Impulse, LET IT OUT!", But They Never Make It Past My Mouth.

Today. . . blah.

Physically, I feel kinda crappy.

Emotionally, I feel as if I've been stabbed, set ablaze, and forced to run through a thorn bush, only to find there's nothing on the other side to extinguish the flames.



Jaimeson Snow died today. I personally didn't know him very well, but when I did talk to him, he was nice as could be. My prayers go out towards his family and friends. RIP, buddy.

Other than that, nothing has happened. Maybe tomorrow will be better?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

It's crazy how everything can be going perfect, like it couldn't be better, but it gets better and better and then it all goes back to the boring nothing life.

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home