Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Want To Make You Smile When You Don't Feel Pretty...I Wanna Be That Guy Tonight.

The perks of yesterday?
1) I finished "Night" for Honors Lit. Pretty good book . . . I recommend it. Now I need to start on the online scavenger hunt thingy that goes along with it . . . That should take a good 3 hours. I can't wait to begin!
2) I can pretty much tell you where anythnig is in Harstfield-Jackson International Atlanta Airport. I ended up being there about 12 hours.
3) I get to go to a sweet, sweet record store today.
4) Time spent with mi madre was minimal. 1 day of the trip = wasted . . . Only 2 to go. Wish me luck, compadres.

The bad?
1) 12 hours in the airport sucks -- Plain and simple.
2) I still have to spend 2 days wiff meh muddah and her husband who has a stiking resemblance to Coln. SAnders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame.
3) My eyes are burning like mad . . . You see, Kalisa cut my hair on Friday night. I think it looks alright, but dang . . . my eyes are friggin' sensative.
4) Beth and Kalisa are going to ASSASSINATE me in the face when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home