Friday, December 02, 2005

Your Eyes Are Stars. . .

Today was a good day. . . for the most part anyway.

School:
1st block (Geometry) - We did NOTHING the whole time. Today was edible circle day, so it was basically a party. I roamed the halls for a little bit. 'Twas fun.
2nd block (Honors Lit) - We were supposta be working on our group essays, but no one really did. Pretty much a free day. Oh, and I made an 82 on my magical realism essay. I was so shocked and proud of myself. I wrote half of it the day it was due in 1st block.
3rd block (Physical Science) - Took the easiest test in there all year on electricity. After that, we hadta do this easy worksheet thing. Then -- pretty much a free day.
4th block (Band) - We played. As usual. It was pretty fun. As usual. Easy, easy, easy.

When I get home, I found out that my dog got hit by a truck. Luckily, it didn't injure anything seriously. . .Just a kinda big cut on its leg. Its all bandaged up now, though, and she should be fine soon.

After that whole ordeal, I got online, but soon got bored and went off to play guitar. Though I'm feeling a bit under the weather, I managed to record a song today. I doubt any of you will hear it, though.

Anyway, I hafta march in the parade tomorrow. Did any of you see the HIGH for tomorrow? 30. Degrees. That's insane. Blah, it's gonna suck.

After the parade though, I think I'm gonna ride down to Gainesville with Beth to see Last November. Hopefully her mix CD will be done by then. I just needta fix my burner. . .

Oh, if anyone else wants a mix CD, lemme know and I'll TRY to get around to making one. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home