Thursday, November 17, 2005

I Want Some Memories For When I'm Old and Gray

Today was a good day. Basically, yesterday, the doctor told me to stay home from school cause on my bronchitis. Well, today I felt pretty good, minus some congestion. So anyway, I slept 'til like 11. When I got up, I felt like listening to some records. Whilst digging through some, I found Simon and Garfunkel! I was so happy. So I listened to that, The Spirit Animals, and The Max Levine Ensemble for a few hours while messing around online.

Later, Stephanie came and picked me up and we took a trip to Wal*Mart to get stuff for Sloppy, who is comnig up here TOMORROW. I can't wait. We got like 20 bucks worth of gum and a hot pink scarf. I'm also giving them flyers. They seem to like those kinds of things.

Anyway, we go back to town and we're like...an hour early for church and it's fuh-reezing outside, so we decide to go to the pet shop. Stephanie picks out a goldfish (which we named Freddy) and then we head back to church.

At church, people were going crazy with the air bazooka and I wanted to shoot their faces off. Church was actually pretty boring tonight. . . Mexican afterwards, however, was not. Beth, Kalisa, Johnny, and myself all sat together and told jokes. Then, after everyone was finished eating, we went out into the frigid parking lot. Kalisa went and sat on a bench and johnny sat on her back. Beth and I swing-danced in the parking lot. I've discovered that my arms are way too long for dancing.

All in all, today was pretty fun. Tomorrow will be amazing.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yes today will be amazing. the fish has been placed in his home (fishtank in the back of science room). next block is going to go by far too slow. im not sure if you get computer access next block, but if you happen to and read this before we leave school my car is way out towards the band instrument trailors. its the farthest away from all the other cars. i hope they like the billion pieces of gum. (actually i think its somehwere around 500). the scarf is a couple yards long. i remembered my camera and batteries, so hooray!
congrats on finding the simon and garfunkel record, one of my favorite songs of theirs is "celicia"

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home