Monday, November 07, 2005

And Today Was A Day Just Like Any Other...

Bland, boring day today. Luckily, it seemed to pass with haste. HOWEVER, for the first time, we jammed with everyone plugged in, plus vocals. . . Fun stuff. I thought it went well. I just need to work on "I Believe In A Thing Called Love." I know how to play it, it's just the timing.

I wanna go to another show soon. I'm hoping to go see Josh & his band at the Hard Rock Cafe this Friday, but who knows how that'll work out. We may have to practice. . . I dunno yet. I'm gonna ask Dave tomorrow, though.

"Seek truth and not acceptance. We are so happy."

Oh, and I heard tons of positive feedback from everyone who attended the show this past Friday! I'm so glad everyone (I hope) had fun. I felt so bad for Richard when he broke his nose and had to leave, though. :( Next show, he's getting in free. He pretty much saved the day by picking up Sempiternal Truth when their truck broke down about 10 miles out of town. So yea...Go Richard!

currently untitled
this day seems longer than the last
though it's really the same, just on repeat
at this rate,
I dont know how I'll survive
maybe it's this town. . .
maybe it's these people. . .
who really knows?
all I know is
I wish you'd call

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home