Thursday, November 03, 2005

If You Wanna Sing Out, Sing Out...

It feels as if I've gotten absolutely nothing accomplished today...I sold 2 ticket to the show on Friday today, though! Woohoo! Other than that...nothing was accomplished except distributing flyers that people can't understand for some reason or another.

Dave has a new song up on his pureVOLUME and MySpace pages. It has a Jack Johnson-ny feel. I really like it! I'm gonna help him put out a demo within the next few weeks.
http://www.purevolume.com/anactofmyown
http://www.myspace.com/anactofmyown

The show is finally coming together. The Pack is playing and letting us use their PA. I wanna ask them what actually IS in the freezer...

Band practice tomorrow. Hooray! I still need to learn "I Believe In A Thing Called Love." Good thing it's easy. I really wanna play "Johnny B. Goode," though. . . I think that'd be pretty funny. Hopefully we can nix one of the boring songs and replace it with something else like that...

I've decided to start "Candide" tonight. Hopefully I'll be done by Saturday. It's a really short book.

I'm getting the feeling that no one is gonna read this. I don't really care, though. . .Maybe someone will stumble upon it someday and take interest?

The Spill Canvas / Melee / Copeland / Daphne Loves Derby on Saturday. Hopefully it'll be fun.

"if you want to sing out, sing out
and if you want to be free, be free
cause theres a million things to be
you know that there are
and if you want to live high, live high
and if you want to live low, live low
cause theres a million ways to go
you know that there are"

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Nobody reads my blog either. But that's prety fine with me. I prefer writing in journals (books) to this, and just throwing them away. But this site is a lot better than xanga.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home