Tuesday, November 01, 2005

So It Goes.

Hello fellow Bloggers and journal readers. Here is my first post. . . Interpret it how you may.


As some of you may know, I've been working on a Hurricane Relief Show here in Blairsville for awhile now. When I finally think it's all coming together -- boom -- something goes wrong. The band that claimed to be bringing the PA told me they didn't have one. . .Less than a week before the show. Now I'm left struggling to find one, while juggling schoolwork and band practices.

The band (me, Dave, Justin Jones, and Josh Spiva) is set to play at this year's Fall Formal thingy-do-bobber. We're playing some relatively popular pop-punky type songs that people can dance to. It's been fun so far. Hopefully everything will go well and we'll be a hit among our peers.

Speaking of Fall Formal, I actually have a date this year! I'm going with Beth Hammock. She's a really cool person and I'm glad to be going with her...I was hesitant at first though, because I think she'll get bored with me, and that wouldn't really be fair to her. . . I'm not a very exciting or interesting person. Hopefully she won't however, and we'll have an awesome time!

I would really like to meet Holden Caulfield. Go read "The Catcher In the Rye." I'm sure Holden would love the attention.

I'm not sure what the next book on the agenda is yet -- Either "Candine," by Voltaire, "Notes From the Underground," by Fydor Doestevsky, "Jailbird," by Kurt Vonnegut, or "Bluebeard," by Kurt Vonnegut. What do you guys think?

Tonight I have homework in Honors Lit. We're doing a group research paper and it isn't really going well so far. Luckily, tonight's homework is fairly simple, just tedious -- Bibliography cards! Oh joy.

Well, wish me luck fellow truthseekers, and for now adieu.



PS: Hope everyone's Halloween went well. I personally had a blast this year. It was fun hanging out with Beth, Kalisa, CJ, Blake, Krista, Olivia (?), and Abby. We'll definately have to do that again sometime!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I've forgotten my last usename. and password, but i can still view the account. It's annoying, so i stared a new one. That's cool Beth is going with you to Fall ball, I think she should die her hair purple again because it looked really cool. Does anybody plan on filming the band for Fall Ball?

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home