Tuesday, November 08, 2005

And If You're Lonely, I'll Be Around

No practice today or tomorrow (at least I don't think so). I'm hoping I can go see Last November at YHC tomorrow with Beth. Hopefully we won't practice on Friday either, 'cause I really wanna go with Beth to see Josh play that night. Don't get me wrong, I love playing. . .We just know all the songs already.

So, Batchelor assigned another essay today. We're working on 2 right now. Also, we're probaly getting a new novel to read within the next couple days . . . Even better.

I was talking to Ed today about the recording of the show. He said it's turning out really well! I should have a copy of it in my hands by the end of the week. Woohoo! I can't wait to see how dumb I look.

I need to start setting up the next show. . . I'm thinking In the Shadow of Victory, Taking Lottie Home, and foreverDOWN, definately. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yah i cringe at the thought of seeing myself on tape. tomorrow ill be in the "funeral thing" for multimedia. we're wearing all black and have to appear to be crying. so ill bring some visine. i know ill probably be laughing really hard instead of crying but yah.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home