Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Yours Could Be The Eyes I'm Dying For...

Tonight was surprisingly fun. I showed up about 20 minutes early and talked to Michael, Jordan, and Spiva for a bit. Then I went outside and waited for Beth and Kalisa to arrive. When they showed up, we went on inside and sat on the couch in the very front row. We chatted for a bit and Kalisa gave me a "present." She tossed me this candy bracelet and said it took them like 123981239087032478239 tries to get it out of the machine. . . They kept getting bouncy balls. I wore it as a necklace. The music started and was ok. . . I wasn't really impressed by any of it. The guy playing bass looked SO funny, though. Oh gosh. He was playing this 5 string electric bass that you'd see in a jazz band, and he just had this look on his face. You woulda have to have seen him. Anyway, Spiva played after all that was done and everyone knows how that goes. . . Beth and I talked for a little bit and told corny jokes afterwards. It 'twas fun. Here's a good one: Yo' mama's so fat, she has jokes told about her!

Tomorrow, since I don't have to go to school, I'm gonna try to learn some An Act of My Own songs. Me & Dave are finally gonna start practicing those so we can play some shows. Also, rumor has it that Me, Dave, Spiva, and Justin may have a gig in Woodstock coming up. I expect to see all of you there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

yah i think i shoudl start my christmas list as soon as possible. i might get my dad a pink floyd or tesla dvd. no clue for anybody else. im thinking cds for everybody!

*ill also be having the christmas party thing december 28th. it wont be so much of a party. i think near the beginning of december i get kalisa, christa, reese, beth, everybody to come to church and we can draw names (secret santa). its going to be super gay.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

thats the perfect medley of bands! it would be pretty cool if you sang a song of your own also. for the christmas thing: spencer durham and i have talked somewhat with black candy about it. matt discussed the date with me, and he'll check with dalton. butill just dicuss that later with dalton tomorrow and see if matt said anything yet/

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home