Tuesday, November 22, 2005

There's Nowhere Else In the World I'd Rather Be Than Here With You

Today was a good day. In first block, I finished up some worksheets that were due by the end of class. That took like 10 minutes. For the rest of class I studied my vocab words for Honors Lit and reviewed the sections of Madame Bovary that we were supposed to read (thank you Alex for the SparkNotes. You saved my life). Next block, we took 2 quizes, which I think I pretty much aced, then worked on our Magical Realism essays. Bleh. I suck at writing scholarly papers. I'm more of a narrator...Anyway, in 3rd block all we did was watch a movie, and finally, in band, we played (surprise). Easy, easy, easy.

It snowed on and off today...I liked it. I love snow...Not as much as I love rain, though.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

thats pretty cool i think im going to get a cd burner for christmas. unfortuenately i got a car cd player instead of a tape player. what songs on are on mix?

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home