Saturday, November 19, 2005

Let's Get It Started! Hallelujah!

Black Candy and Sloppy Meateaters were incredible. Only about 10 people showed up, but it worked out for the best. It was nice and cozy in Brett's living room. The only downside to the whole tthing was that there was a constant flash of a camera going off. . . but anyway. . . I love how the actually interact with their audience. Best $150 I ever spent.

After the show we hung out for a bit then said our goodbyes. It was about 10 then. So, I get back in cell range and my dad is SCREAMING at me in the message saying I'm grounded and all this stuff, and is really angry when we finally get to town (after getting lost). He claims I lied to him and all this stuff and I didn't. Luckily, I was pretty much ungrounded starting today.

After I got home from school today, I went and ate up at my grandparent's house, slept for a bit (because my medicine makes me dizzy and tired), and then Beth called and we decided to go to a movie. We got there like...40 minutes early and decided to go to Dairy Queen with Sean and Winston. When we got there, there was this hobo guy that went in and was begging for food. They gave him a bag with food in it and he went outside. About 5 minutes later, he comes in and throws the bag on the counter. "I said I was HONGRY. You didn't gimme anythin'. If I wuz Mexican yound'suh fed me real well." He then stormes out. So uhhh...we kinda decided to leave. We later see the same guy at a gas station begging.

Anyway, we decided to watch "Zanthura." Complete Jumangi ripoff. It was fun though. We were in the very back and only 2 other people were in the theatre. We made fun of the movie the whole time. Fun stuff.

Powderpuff football game tomorrow. Woohoo! It's gonna be so cold.

I can't wait 'til we're out for Thanksgiving next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home