Sunday, November 20, 2005

And I, I Am Not Into The Idea Of Being Without You

Today was pretty boring. Nothing at all really happened. Except I discovered that our answering machine is broken. At about 6:40 I started heading up towards the football field for the Powderpuff game. It felt pretty nice outside. . .except my toes were freezing. Stupid non-insulated Converses. . . Anyway, the game went into overtime, but the seniors finally came out on top 26-23.

When I got home, I found a message from someone from Atlanta that might be moving up here next summer. They seem to be pretty cool.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting than today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

good thing the holidays are coming up, because its getting pretty lame... i think for december 28th i should have black cnady and spencer play at the holiday inn or something. like a room because i dont thnk my mom is rooting for the house thing

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home