Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm The Boy With the Love That's Not For Sale

So, this week has been partially eventful, and even though no one reads this thing, I'm gonna blog about it.

Monday and Tuesday were pretty boring, but things have slightly picked up.

On Wednesday, me, Beth, Kalisa, and Johnny went to the Mexican restaurant and painted those little suncatcher things. When we were done, Beth goes to pick up one of the paint containers and knocks them over. . . Paint is all over the table. So quickly we get napkins and water trying to clean it. . . It worked about 95%

Today, the band had the Christmas concert. I'm glad to finally be done with all that junk. I'malso glad to finally be done with the insane amounts of homework I've had lately too.

Tomorrow, I may be going to see Last November at The Velvet Underground. I'm not sure, though...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home