Saturday, December 17, 2005

And I'll Ask A Question So You Can Shoot Me Down...And I Get These Hopes Up Just To Come Back Down

So this is what I get
For divin' in too deep and too fast
I hope I don't drown
In another disappointment
Where my hopes are way too high

So yea...After going to bed at 2, I hadta get up at 4:15 (AM) to go to the airport for an 8:00 flight. We get there at about 7, it takes 15 minutes to check in, then it's off to security checking. By the time I'm almost to the checking station it's 7:45 . . . That's when it happened. The line I was in got separated into "smaller" lines, and I got put it the back of the longest, slowest one. I ended up missing the flight by minutes and having to wait over 2 hours in the check-in line to get the flight rescheduled. I didn't bring any music either. . . My CD player = dead. I'm not so much worried about any of that stuff, though . . . There are far more important things in Blairsville (yep...I said it) that I'm thinking about. Hope you all have happy and safe holidays.

On a side note, I wish I had better timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home