Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I Need You Like the Dragonfly's Wings Need Wind

My Christmas, surprisingly enough, ended up going fairly well. Hopefully everyone was pleased with the gifts I got them, as I know I was with the things I received.

What did I get, you ask?

- A new amp -- 120w...Pretty snazzy, if I do say so myself
- Like 10 packs of guitar strings
- Various musical accessories
- Cash (Yay)
- Gifts certificates to music stores
- Some sweetness CD's (Norma Jean, Copeland, The Cure, Bright Eyes)
- A bunch of blank CD's with cases...Just in time too. I'm helping Dave put out his demo and we needed some CD's...
- A Kodak EasyShare with the printer thing...I actually like it better than my way-more-expensive Minolta.


I only wish I could've hung out with some people instead of being cooped up in my house, though...



Anyway, enough of my babbling -- How were your Christmases (or Hannukahs?)? Hopefully they went very well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home