Thursday, December 29, 2005

I've Been Turned Around...I've Been Mystified By True Love. And That Ain't the Hardest Part...

Well, I was happy for a few days, but now I'm sad again. Bleh.

I went to a sweet show with Beth, Kalisa, and Eric tonight. The North Mississippi Allstars and Will Hoge at The Variety Playhouse. I actually had a lot of fun, minus having to smell the scent of weed and sweat seeping from nearly all of the folks in the building for a couple hours.

Other than that, my day was uneventful.





And I need to start my Honors Lit Project.

And I need to finish up this song I'm working on.

And I need to learn to shut up, because no one cares.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

One day you'll look back on the "babbling" and learn soemthing about yourself. Sorry ive neglecting the blogspot, i just starting writing more down on paper. So yah. Once you get that song recorded (on the more recent post) I'd like to hear it if possible

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home