Thursday, January 05, 2006

When I Smile My Thoughts Are On You...

My days have started blending together. I can't wait for the new semester to begin. For the past few days, I've been extremeley stressed due to mental and physical maladies. I'm working on way too many things at once and none of them are working out very well. I have a headache right now and can't seem to make piece together any transitions between sentences...So now not only do my days blend together, so do my sentences. Grand.

*I gave Beth some cool Ryan Adams buttons that I found online. Hope she liked them...I thought they were pretty spiffy myself.
*I got the video of Black Candy playing Brett's house. It's really good.
*Clay wants me to get a band to play at his birthday party in March. I'm thinking Last November.

That's it for now. Headaches suck. I'm going to bed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yah I think Clay wanted last november also. I think just having Luke come and play his songs acoustic would be good. For some reason I cant remember what the name of that "band" is called. Ghost something... So mention that to Clay and see what he thinks. Oh and I can't wait to see the Black Candy video. It'd be nice to have them play again, or Sloppy. So if you hear of any Georgia shows let me know. On the other hand I'm going to see the Format in March, so if you want to tag along that's fine.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

*see them play again

12:48 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You know, Trey probably would. I just don't get people like that. At all. And I don't know why his friends stick along with his thoughts. Like when Reese said she hated foreverDOWN. Jeez she looked like a complete loser.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home