Wednesday, January 04, 2006

You Don't Feel the Same and Your Actions Are Telling Me So...

Today wasn't too hot...and I don't mean temperature wise. My Ryan Adams CD (Rock N Roll) finally came in, though, so that was alright I guess.

In other news, I'm not getting my liscense this Thursday like I expected. The parallel parking spot is 21' long...The car I'm having to drive for now is 19...So yea...Parallel parking isn't happening in that car. Now I have to call and re-schedule. It'll probably be like a month before I can get another appointment now. Great. I'm overjoyed.

I wonder if anyone catches the subliminal messages I put in all of these posts...Even though they won't change anything, I sure hope some people do...

"We'd smile...We'd smile, but not tonight my dear. Wish you were here."

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Yah I get the subliminal messgaes. It seems like your a bit lonely,
"From Promise to Sorry" kind of reminds me how you feel. And really, I know how hard it is to like somebody, and you like them so much you cant even tell them. It sucks and hurts. Unfortunately my solution was to "stick around and wait to see if they develop feelings" You know, thats a pretty lousy idea.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You should try it. For Christmas I was going to get you a blank book to write in. *Unfortunately they were all pink and fuzzy) But yah. Writing helps a lot. It's easier to write feelings in a personal book rather than a not so personal blog.
And as for how you've been feeling, jsut hang in there. Waiting it out sometimes helps. And the stomach pains will, eventually go away.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home