Sunday, January 29, 2006

Tonight I'm Wearin' My Best Smile and Hope To Make Me Worth Your While...

So, Friday seemed like it was gonna be the best day ever. I actually had fun at school. I was happy all day. Well, when I got home, I was hoping someone -- anyone -- would call and wanna do something. That didn't happen. So pretty much, I sat at home alone all night bored out of my mind.

Yesterday -- Pretty much the same as Friday, but not quite as bad. I got up, went to Wal-Mart to get mailing supplies, got back at like 3:30. Well, I sat around until about 5:45 when Josh IM'd me saying that we were practicing in like 5 minutes. I grabbed what I needed and off to Justin's I go. We actually got some stuff accomplished -- 2 possible new songs in the works, even though I think only 1 of them will stick. It was a lot of fun. That was over by 7:30, though. Someone asked me to go to a movie with them, but uhhmmm she's kinda weird, plus I was hoping that someone else would call -- Turns out, pretty much all of my friends went to Atlanta while I was sitting at home, so yea...I sat at home all night.

Maybe something will happen today? I surely hope so.

I need to put the blonde streak in my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home