Monday, January 23, 2006

And I'll Take My Soul Down To The Lonesome River...

THURSDAY:
I got my license. Yay.
I did absolutely horribly on my last report card.


FRIDAY:
Dave and I played the show. Despite a couple minor screw-ups, I think we did well. All the other bands >>>> us, though.

Beth and I invented a new game that's a mix of catch, soccer, and football with a 3/4 full water bottle.

EVERYONE (who's at least partially cool) went and ate at Huddle House afterwards. We all told jokes and "bonded."

On the way home I got pulled over: 50 in a 35, swerving, and out past curfew. Luckily, all I got was a verbal warning.



SATURDAY:
Did nothing most of the day, couldn't find a ride to In the Shadow of Victory's show. Which sucked.

I was sick and went to bed at 7:30 and didn't wake up 'til 10 this morning, besides a minute or so every 2 hours to cough something up.


TODAY:
Sat around the house, sick.

Finished the February 4th show I was working on.

Started work on 3 more shows for AAoMO / DOtI.

Realized that music, although awesome nearly all of the time, can sometimes be filled with drama.

It's 11:11. I wonder if my wish will come true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home