Saturday, January 14, 2006

Walk Away From It All...

Today was easily the best day of the new semester and, probably, the new year.

First block - We did current events for maybe 20 minutes, then did whatever the rest of the time
Second block - We learned a lot of stuff about numbers...This is actually the most exciting class I have this semester
Third block - Watched 4 little video things and did a crossword
Fourth block - We played 2 boring, slow songs, then "Havendance," which I have grown to love.

At about 8:45, Kalisa called and asked if I wanted to go to the movies with her, Eric, and Beth. Of course, I said yes, and within 20 minutes we were gone. We were gonna see "Memories of a Geisha," but we got the times wrong because we're stupid, soooooo...We watched "Hoodwinked." It was surprised...I really liked it!

Right now, I'm getting some flyers made for the next show. Yay!-

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

To my surprise I actually like Spanish a bit more. I like teaching myself better, but yah. Where do you go during Driver's ed now?

1:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think Kriegers room would be fun. Or Multimedia.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home