Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Our Faces White, Our Eyes Are Black...You Better Look Out Son, It's A Mime Attack!

Well, Clay's birthday part was fun, but our set went horribly. Waaaaayyy too many technical difficulties. Most everyone seemed to enjoy it though, so yay. The Sophomore Year couldn't make it to due 2 of their dogs dying, then their vehicles breaking down.

On Sunday, I went to Kalisa's house for her birthday. Me and Beth were the only people that showed up. It was pretty fun, though. Later, we went to the show at Meeks Park. It was actually a success! A bunch of kids from the skatepark wandered up and watched the whole thing and bought merch. I loved it. Just seeing the smiles on people's faces. I just wish I had brought more money...So much merch that I wanted to buy! I stayed until everyone left and hung out / exchanged contact info with all the bands for a bit, then went to Mexican, where Kalisa got the desert-all-over-your-face treatment for her birthday. Then I went home.

Monday...What a bore. Coach Kummel didn't get arrested, which is good. All it was was some of his fishing supplies smelled like weed and yet...Set off the dogs and yea.

Tuesday, same as yesterday. I don't think I'm gonna be able to go to the Format show tomorrow, though. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home